1. There are risks, both known and unknown, using any inflatable and or amusement device, including, but not limited to physical injury, emotional injury, distress, paralysis and even death. The risk of serious injury from participating in inflatable activities, although minimal, does exist, as it does in all play and amusement activities. The Customer recognizes and understands that use of the equipment may involve inherently dangerous activities.
2. The Customer agrees to notify all participants, their parents or guardians of ‘Use at Own Risk” policy. As the Customer of the units, the safety of all participants shall be the Customer’s sole responsibility when an amusement device is rented without staff member/s from Rock Rental, LLC.
3. Adult supervision is required when participants are using the units. The Customer understands that Rock Rental, LLC is not responsible for the supervision of participants with rented units that require no staff member/s from Rock Rental, LLC. An example is bounce houses, inflatables interactives, and dunk tanks.
4. Rock Rental, LLC recommends for safety that bounce house participants be 3 years of age or older and all other amusement devices should be 6 years of age or older.
5. All participants must remove shoes, jewelry, keys, eyeglasses, and any other loose or sharp objects before entering the bounce house or inflatable interactives. No additional toys such as balls should be brought into the units.
6. For safety and cleanliness purposes, NO food, drinks, gum, “silly string”, confetti or smoking is allowed in or near the units.Units found with banned items or debris will result in a cleaning fee of $30.
7. To avoid neck, back and other bodily injuries - no wrestling, flips or rough housing is permitted in, on or from units.Participants shall not jump from platforms onto the sliding areas, climb the netting or roofs or bounce against the sides or near the doorway of the units.
8. Anyone with head, back, neck or any muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the units at any time.
9. Do NOT allow older or large children to jump with younger or small children.
10. If the units lose power or begin to deflate during operation or there is any reason to stop the units’ use, the adult supervisor should immediately assist participants with safe evacuation from units.
11. Units MUST be secured to the ground at all times to prevent tipping or injury. At no time should the units be removed from the installed location.
12. Units should not be used in inclement weather including winds exceeding 20 mph sustained, rain and thunderstorms. If such weather occurs, the units should be evacuated and the blower turned off.
13. Participants shall be kept away from the blower(s) used to inflate the units.
14. Use common sense in supervising the use of the units. If something does not look right to you stop the activity or occurrence immediately.
15. The Customer assumes full responsibility for any damage or loss to equipment during contracted time.
16. The Customer is responsible for providing power to operate blower units and water for the wet units. A grounded 3-prong outlet can be used and must be within 100’ of the unit. A 100’ water hose and spigot must be available for “wet” games and must be within 100’ of the unit.
17. In the case of power failure or lack of adequate Customer provided power at the specified set up address, Rock Rental, LLC is not responsible for any refunds.
18. It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide a relatively flat useable surface with no overhead obstructions for setting up and delivery of all equipment to the trailer accessible event site. In the event, the surface is inadequate, wet or cluttered with debris and we are unable to set up equipment, a fee equal to ½ of the total contract amount is due if not already paid.
19. The customer is responsible for obtaining any city permit for use of public or private land before signing the contract.
20. Rock Rental, LLC is not responsible for any heat or sun-related injuries or illnesses, including sunstroke, sunburn, or dehydration.
Nor is it responsible for fatigue, chill and/or dizziness.
If Rock Rental, LLC determines that a cancellation prior to the event start time is necessary due to inclement weather such as precipitation, high winds or other acts of nature or other dangerous circumstances, your deposit will be fully refunded. Rock Rental, LLC reserves the right to cancel any reservation that may jeopardize safety.Cancellations based on Customer decision must be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled event to receive a refund (ex. A Saturday event must be canceled the prior Saturday or before to receive a full refund).
Without exception, no refunds will be given if the Customer requests a cancellation within the final 5 hours prior to the starting time of the event.
Rock Rental, LLC cannot be held liable in the event of unforeseen and last-minute incidents, such as equipment failure or a traffic accident, etc., that may keep Rock Rental, LLC from fulfilling its commitment at a scheduled event. If this were to happen, any time lost would be prorated from the total time of the operating hours and credited back to the Customer. Rock Rental, LLC is also not to be held liable in case of any damage to the Customer's event site due to transporting/setting up the equipment which includes but is not limited to surface damage to lawns, damage to sprinklers, or tire/oil marks on driveways.
The Customer needs to agree:
1. That they have been instructed about and fully understands the safe and proper use of the units. That they shall observe all safety precautions contained herein, including, but not limited to, constant supervision of the participants.
2. That they shall keep the units in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted.
3. That they have not made alterations or attachments to the units.
4. In the event they file a cause of action against Rock Rental, LLC, they agree to do so solely in the state of California, and they further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. They agree that if any portion
of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. They acknowledge that they have adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that might occur to themselves, their guests, or their invitees from the use the rental equipment they rent or else they agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage themselves.
6. Any fees above and beyond that's not written on the contract will be paid by the customers.
Indemnification; Release of Liability:
The Customer recognizes some or all equipment may not be the property of Rock Rental, LLC but may belong to a subcontractor. The Customer agrees to indemnify Rock Rental, LLC and all its subcontractors and subsidiaries and hold them harmless from all claims, demands, liabilities including costs and attorney’s fees, to which Rock Rental, LLC is subjected by any reason or any action by the Customer, taken or omitted in the course of the business, excepting acts expressly authorized in writing herein. I acknowledge and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agree to be bound by its terms.